FAQs

Monday, September 16, 2019

Big Reveal: A LOT Excited About This!


Today is Dr. Rowe's birthday, andI'm BURSTING with excitement to have this 5-minute video tribute to share with you all. The video, Dr. Rowe: Compassion and Hope for ME/CFS, features Dr. Rowe, patients and families (including MOI! :) and my co-captain Colleen Marden). It was an incredible experience to be a part of this tribute and I can't think of a better way to show how incredible Dr. Rowe is!





If you are reading in email, HERE is the video

I'd like to use today (and this week), Dr. Rowe's birthday, to shower him with blessings in the form of:

1.New Team Members or Participants in RRR 
    Click HERE to learn more or to register. You may participate in person in Baltimore or State College OR virtually.

2.T-Shirt Purchases 
     ClickHERE to purchase our super soft, on trend T's of which $11 from the sale of each goes to Dr. Rowe's research

3. Donations 
     Click HERE to donate to my fundraising page. My fundraising goal is $8000!

I hope you'll be a part of celebrating Dr. Rowe's birthday in one of these three ways. And I hope, too, that the video helps you to understand more about Dr. Rowe, ME/CFS, and why I have chosen to give back to this human being.

Blessings,

Emily

No comments: