FAQs

Sunday, July 30, 2017

Monday Dog Blog: Happy 5th Birthday G-Man!

These Red Flowers Really Compliment My Skin Tone!

Did you say birthday?

MY birthday?

I Am Five!

I think you did!

This Looks Like a Good Present!


Yes, I think this big bag of goodies is for me, and it smells pretty good too!


Let's Stop Posing For Pics and Open Presents Already!

Thank you for the toy and all of the delicious treats!

Buddha and His Birthday Treat!


My brother, Buddha, got an ice cream cone for his birthday! 

Happy birthday to my brother! 

Do you think we look alike?

We have kept in touch since we become part of our forever families.

Buddha sends really great updates and pictures. We hope to meet again someday.


2013: Me and My Brother

I also just want to honor my big brother, Asher, who's birthday was yesterday, and who taught me so very much. I still keep Mommy company next to the bathtub just the way Asher taught me.

(I'm wearing a onesie here because I had just been neutered! Aren't I precious?)


I Think Being FIVE Is Going To Be Great!


I had a really good birthday, but Mommy didn't get this blog out on time. She feels kinda bad about that, but I told her I love her no matter what.

That's what I'm all about: LOVE.

A note from Mommy: Thank you, Gershwin, for filling our home with so. many. snuggles. You are our little lovebug who makes our lives warmer and brighter every day. We cannot believe you are five! You are our little light.

Happy Monday!

Blessings,

Gershwin (aka Speedy, G-man, Buddy Roe, Sir, Handsome, Gardener, and a host of other names!)



1 comment:

Rachel Lundy said...

Happy Birthday, Gershwin!