FAQs

Saturday, July 29, 2017

Attn: BIG NEWS! Save the Date to #runforrowe



My dear readers,

I'm bursting with excitement to share an opportunity I have to support Dr. Rowe, Hopkins Children's, Dysautonomia and Chronic Fatigue Syndrome Awareness all at the same time.

Hopkins Children's has asked me to be the Team Captain for Rowe's Research Runners as part of the Baltimore Running Festival!!!!!!

Please SAVE THE DATE:

October 21st, 2017

This is the day we're going to show Dr. Rowe how much his work matters. It's the day we are going to show this country that Dysautonomia, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome and related disorders deserve funding. It's the day we unite to support one another--those we love with these illnesses and those of us with them.

If you have donated to my campaigns in the past, watch your mailbox for some 'happy mail.' 



I know it's been a long time since I've posted--it's been a mix of ups and downs the past several months. But, I HAD to post a sneak peak of the race! I hope to write more details soon. I know Fall books up quickly, so I wanted to get this news out to you all. When Hopkins Children's asked me to be Team Captain, I was over the moon.





I hope you'll consider supporting me in whatever way you can--by running in Baltimore, by running virtually, by donating to my page, or by spreading the word. You don't have to be a marathoner! There are lots of race options.

You get a LOT of bang for your buck with this race: You commit to raising $250 and the rest is covered for you. 

Think about how much awareness and money we could raise by creating a BIG team of people #runningforrowe?

If enough folks run in Baltimore, I'll be traveling to see you at the festival!

Click here fore the team page.
Click here for my personal page.

Let's do this.

As Dr. Rowe says:

Onwards and Upwards!

Blessings,

Emily



1 comment:

Rachel Lundy said...

This is so exciting! I hope you will be able to raise a lot of money for Dr. Rowe!