FAQs

Sunday, February 21, 2016

Monday Dog Blog: Our First Week at the Beach

Our First Day at the Beach

Here we are at Sunset Beach!


Ready to Go

It's our happy place!

We went to the beach every day this week since our arrival (Tuesday-Sunday). This week it is supposed to be colder, rainier and drearier, so we expect to have some down time to be inside and snuggle.

Afternoon Sunning

We enjoy sunning in the dining room.



Perfect Spot


I (Tovah Rose) am particularly fond of this activity.


Ahh, Taste That Fresh Salty Air!


I also love that fresh beach air blowing through my hair,




catching the rays,





and breathing in the fresh salt sea air.




I (Gershwin) really love the beach too,



That Was Lots Of Fun!


especially when Mommy lets me run loose like a wild child.





I got good and dirty and wet today.


Taking a Breather

Sometimes after all of that play and those long walks we just need a little rest on Mommy's lap!



Ming


This is our new best friend, Ming.

Just like in previous years, we have met so many people who admire us for our good looks and also so many other handsome dogs (Abby, Oscar, Ming, Buddy, Finley, Murray...and so many more!)




I (Tovah) still find time to get into a little trouble even when I am tired from being at the beach--I love Mom's slippers!






And I'm pretty goofy. I like G's crate a lot even though it is so big for me. Still I found a way to hang my head outside the crate. :)





Mommy is obsessed with what she calls 'safety first', so here we are ready for our nighttime walk!





No cars will miss seeing us!





All of that fresh air really wears us out. We have been sleeping quite well!




Mommy is practicing her walking (about 1/3 of a mile consecutively each day) and lots of smaller distances. She's doing about 5,000-5,500 steps a day and we are very proud of her! 

We love walking beside her.

We've had a great first week at the beach.

Blessings,

Tovah Rose and Gershwin






No comments: