FAQs

Saturday, June 16, 2012

Happy Birthday 2nd Birthday Lanadoodles!


Wrapping her Baby Doll up in Tissue Paper!

Visits from Lana, Sarah and Bob are always a favorite of mine. I've been so fortunate to see Lana three times since April, including today, for a little birthday celebration. Lana went right for her present as soon as she walked in the door and it seemed to keep her entertained for much of our visit. We also had some watermelon to celebrate.


Again Daddy! Again!


She's getting so much less shy and starting to recognize her Auntie Em right away when she arrives. Today she had a little baggie with a card on which she had colored in PINK and a new toy for the puppy that she eagerly delivered. She also willingly gives hugs and kisses and lets me help her with things. She says: "Help?" and looks at me with those big brown eyes. (When she opened her present she handed me each little piece of paper as she tore it off so she wouldn't make a mess! Ha! She so does not take after her Auntie Em!)

Lana Gives Hugs and Kisses Whenever I Ask! :)

We finally got a pic of Lana and I together, as well as Lana and Bob. Next time, I'm making sure to get a photo with Sarah, because I love the whole family!



Visit at the Beginning of April. Ladybug Bowl Hat.
We have a tupperware filled with some random items for Lana's visit, including three plastic ladybug bowls, a wooden spoon, a spatula, crayons, coloring books, a purse, and a few other things. When Lana arrives she knows to go right for the box that awaits her arrival. Our favorite is when she wears the bowls as hats. :) But she also makes us all sorts of yummy goodies with her spoon, spatula and bowls.


I'm tired. I need a nap!


She was so sleepy, we got out pillows, teddy bears and my prayer shawl. She got everything organized as if she was going to take a nap. 




End of April Visit. I know how to color now. PINK is a good color!
She looks so grown up with her new haircut and bangs! 

Blessings and Happy Birthday to My Wonderful Niece! I fall more in love with this little girl every time I am with her. I thank Sarah and Bob for their friendship, love and kindness. And I thank them for blessing me with being an aunt to their daughter and making her such an integral part of my life. It is a true joy to be her aunt.

Emily

No comments: