FAQs

Wednesday, January 09, 2008

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

"May peace and peace and peace be everywhere."




--The Upanishads (c. 900-600 B.C.)







Well, it seems I'm a little behind in getting my New Year's wishes out to all of you. I'm still a bit shocked that it is 2008, quite frankly!






May 2008 be a year of peace in your own heart and spirit;



And may 2008 find us closer, rather than farther, from a more peaceful world.







Before me peaceful



Behind me peaceful



Under me peaceful



Over me peaceful



Around me peaceful



--Navajo Prayer--






Blessings and all the Best to you in 2008!!!



Emily






Photos: On December 30Th we received a beautiful nighttime snow. I let Asher outside at about 10:30 p.m. and the snow was so glorious and PEACEFUL. I LOVE snow, and we've had very little of it this year. This seemed like a nice little 'early new year's present'! It only snowed about 2 inches and did so in just a few hours but the big fat flakes and the glistening snow were absolute perfection.

No comments: