FAQs

Saturday, January 31, 2009

Steps...

Today...

I walked up and down the stairs in our house. 

I have not done a flight of stairs in a very, very, very long time (many, many years).

When Jeannine and I lived in our apartment in 2001 I was able to do stairs daily. After that I could do stairs sometimes but have not done stairs at all (except one very memorable flight) since 2005.

I took Asher downstairs (and a bunch of his toys) hoping to play with him on the carpeted floor instead of on the hardwood floor upstairs. Usually he is always ready to play, but he didn't seem to grasp the magnitude of my efforts and he wasn't in the mood to play much! Oh well.

Here's to baby steps...

I just had to share my little victory...

Emily

1 comment:

Rachel Lundy said...

Hooray for baby steps! I'm sorry Asher didn't understand your small victory. :(