FAQs

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

More Snow...

Let's see...today I got up at 5:15 after being in bed all day post-Bicillin shot and up much of the night with low blood pressure. And I think, perhaps, at 10:00 it's time to get back to bed!

However, I did wake up just in time today to see a fresh snow fall beginning. And a beautiful one it is! Here's Asher having just stuck his nose in the snow. I wasn't feeling well enough to do more than open the door and take a couple of quick photos that way, so they aren't as close up as I would like. Still, the snow is MUCH better than the ice and it's absolutely glistening, as you can see from the photo below.

This snow is just asking for someone to make snow angels in it...Asher has been making his own 'designs' in the snow!

Lot's of Asher footprints outside the door! He was pretty excited to go outside in the snow after having been cooped up in the bedroom with me all day. He tried to make me get up several times today by jumping up on the bed and trying to lick my face. Or making pathetic little barking and whining noises. He has quite the internal clock--and knows when it's time for the kids to come home from school, when we get out his food, and when we usually feed him. If these things don't run on time, he lets us know! 

Hope you are staying warm wherever you are! It's pretty cold here!

Blessings,
Emily

No comments: