FAQs

Saturday, January 10, 2009

About those piles...


So, in my last post (the Thomas Edison one), Mom was pictured napping in the sunroom with Asher. 

I just want to take FULL RESPONSIBILITY for the piles of mess in those photos! Thankfully, I have finally gotten them picked up...with some major help from Rebekah.

I wish I could be as neat as my mom! I so take after my dad when it comes to piles...

Just to let you know...the piles are gone now, the 24 urine catch is about to be started and completed, and the MRI is on Monday. After that I will get to start taking the DDAVP more frequently or at higher doses.

I am honestly hoping this helps, as the other night I woke up to pee every 15 minutes between 4 am and 8 am. After that I woke up every hour until I got up at 11:30 am. So, I got a whole 2 hours of sleep before starting to wake up to pee.

When I told Jeannine about my night she said she would be in tears if that was happening to her. I realized that I get frustrated with the situation, but I've also come to be so used to it that I forget how bad it is. 

Let's just say, Jeannine's life is incredibly tough and incredibly challenging. So, when she makes this sort of comment, it's the ultimate reminder that it's okay to be frustrated, that it's okay to want this to improve, and that it's no wonder I'm completely, and utterly exhausted with this issue on top of the other fatiguing things going on with my body.

Anyways...really this post is just to clarify that those piles are totally MINE, not my mom's! She presents a much neater home! :)

Hoping for fewer piles in 2009,

Emily

Photo:  Our redbud tree covered in ice during Wednesday's ice storm. Unfortunately, I was too sick to try to get a better photo--it was the day after my bicillin shot and I was too weak. Today, we had a BEAUTIFUL winter snow!

No comments: