FAQs

Thursday, January 15, 2009

Recharging...


Okay, so it's no secret that I'm feeling overwhelmed and exhausted on a new level lately. After a couple of good talking-tos from from friends, I'm feeling much calmer. (Thank you girls!). I also emailed extensively with Dr. ANS today and he had some more suggestions for regulating my blood pressure, and hopefully minimizing the number of nights I am up sick with low blood pressure.

Mom circled my horoscope in the paper today and I thought it was pretty perfect:

Recharge your batteries.  It is not a fortuitous time for taking on any heavy responsibilities or making weighty decisions.  Enjoy making plans for the upcoming weekend; spend time with family.

It's giving myself permission to take the time I need to recharge that is the biggest challenge. And I know I'm not alone in this constant struggle.

When I saw Asher all stretched out on the floor tonight in my bedroom, I had to snap a picture. At least this time he was in here by choice, not by force (as he was yesterday!). He made me think about giving my body and mind the rest that it needs.  He certainly doesn't have trouble easing up on himself or problems with putting too high of expectations on himself! :)

Blessings and a good weekend to you,

Emily

No comments: