FAQs

Sunday, June 26, 2016

Monday Dog Blog: Big Girl



Tovah Rose Happily Napping

When Tovah Rose turned four, something big happened. 

She suddenly realized that she could jump up on the sofa. All. By. Herself.

Ahhhhh.....Is Someone Going to Give Me a Pedicure While I'm Here?


Before this spring, Tovah Rose would look at us pitifully until we lifted her up onto the sofa with us, whereas Gershwin has always been able to easily jump up on the sofa.


Hiding


I think she got so excited about bunnies and birds outside that she realized in her excitement that she could jump up all by herself.

Now, I find on one of the two sofas 'just because she can'. :)

She can spend HOURS just watching the world go by, but she can also just chillax. (Note the photo above in which she was so nestled into the sofa I could barely find her!)


On the Lookout

Now that both T and G like the back of the sofa so much, I'm not sure how these sofa cushions are going to hold up!

All I know, is that Tovah Rose is all grown up now that she can jump up on the sofa all by herself!

Blessings,

Emily





No comments: