FAQs

Sunday, March 20, 2016

Monday Dog Blog: Still Chillaxing



We haven't had too many beach days lately, but when we do we sure do enjoy catching the rays. I (Tovah Rose) prefer to sit on a lap, as a princess should, rather than get too sandy or wet. 




My crazy little brother went in the water and afterwards he decided to roll around and dig in the sand. What a mess!




After those beach days, we needed to be groomed again. Here I am looking absolutely gorgeous. :)




I guess my brother looks pretty good himself, eh?




Oops, I didn't realize you were taking a picture, Mommy!



There's a truck over there somewhere that G finds much more interesting than looking at the camera!

It's hard to believe we are winding down our time here at the beach. We've so enjoyed having so much one on one time with Mommy and Mom! 

Happy Monday!

Blessings and Paw Prints,

Tovah Rose




No comments: