FAQs

Saturday, August 24, 2013

Photos by Aunt Ellen


"Happy Birthday! I Love You Aunt Ellen!" --Gershwin

Thanks to one of those moments that Facebook acted as a source of connection, Ellen found my blog and we have become fast and close friends--grateful to find someone living with chronic illness right nearby. Somehow with the ups and downs of illness and the fact that neither one us of drives, we still don't manage to get to see each other that often. BUT, this summer we've seen one another in both July (for Ellen's birthday) and in August.  



Lord and Master, Asher

Ellen arrived on Tuesday with her brand spanking new fancy schmancy camera and snapped some pics of the pooches upon their arrival home from the groomer. Since they stay clean for about a nanosecond, I am grateful for these sweet, beautiful photos of my furbabies. There's nothing like a freshly groomed pooch. Yeah, I washed my hair too. :)

Me and Gershwin

Gershwin and Tovah Rose

Let's just say it takes a mini-village to get these two to sit next to each other, sit still and look at the camera. Mom and I made lots of crazy noises while Ellen snapped away.

Look How Much Bigger G Is!

Thank you so much for the pics of your fur-niece and nephews, Aunt Ellen!

Me and The Princess

Blessings,

Emily

No comments: