FAQs

Sunday, July 21, 2013

Happy First Birthday To Our Littlest Guy!

A Birthday Kiss

How did Gershwin get to be ONE already? 

Not So Little Anymore!

We ALL had a fun time celebrating our littlest guy's first birthday. I call Gershwin my 'Oops Baby'--the little one I wasn't even considering adding to the family, but was absolutely meant to be ours. He's the gentlest, kindest, mellowest, sweetest, cuddliest little soul. 


Is There Something for ALL of Us?!

Everyone really wanted a share in the opening of gifts, so I made sure everyone had something to open.

Already a Pro at Opening Presents

Hmmmm....How Do I Open This?

Gershwin is the only one in our pack who hasn't quite gotten the hold of opening presents. Asher was eagerly waiting to help/take over the opening when Gershwin wasn't figuring things out.

Three Noses Waiting for "Cake"

Now, THAT was Fun!

In the evening Gershwin got play in the hose, while Mom tried to water plants. (G kept stealing flowers off of them). He was one happy camper.

All Partied Out

We all snuggled in bed in the evening, only to find out that PBS was airing an old episode of the Lawrence Welk show called The Great Gershwin! I haven't seen that show since I was a little girl, but I couldn't resist listening to some Gershwin tunes in celebration of my little guy. Gershwin fell asleep all snuggled up to his new busy bone. 

I would say he had a good first birthday. 

Blessings,

Emily

No comments: