FAQs

Saturday, December 22, 2007

Merry Christmas!

To all of my family and friends who celebrate the Christmas holiday...

May you have blessed day.

May your spirit and the spirits of those around you be filled to the brim with Faith, Hope, Love, Joy and Light.

May those of you struggling this holiday season be blessed with a sense of comfort and peace.

This is my prayer for you.




And here is my dad singing "It Came Upon a Midnight Clear" to me and Asher. As you can see Asher is not sure what to think! He just kept trying to lick my dad's face (He has 'lickitis' according to my dad).


I had just shown Dad part of an Oprah show with Josh Groban singing from his new CD, Noel. I do love Josh Groban! Anyways, Dad quite enjoyed the music and began trying to sing like Josh--not quite sure he's got it in him anymore, but we all had a good laugh (including Asher, I think). It was such a joyous moment and full of holiday spirit!

One of the things I love most about Dad is his playful spirit and goofy sense of humor. What he lacks in singing ability these days, he makes up for by hamming it up!


Blessings and Merry Christmas,


Emily


No comments: