FAQs

Friday, March 09, 2012

Long Overdue Time with R, K and Q

Hey, I'm watching Thomas The Train! No photo shoots, please.


As always, I'm playing catch-up when it comes to blogging. Here's one of February's highlights: a long overdue visit with Rebekah and the boys. As hard as we try to see each other regularly, we hadn't been able to coordinate a visit since September.




Kale being bashful.


Kale celebrated the occasion of my visit by pooping in the potty for the first time. I am sure all mommy's can appreciate the significance of this moment. I just enjoyed giving him extra M & M's when Rebekah was otherwise occupied with Quinn. 


Quinn. :)
In September, Quinn had just started learning how to sit up. Now he is Mr. Smiley an ready to take off walking!


Rebekah and Mr. Smiley


I so cherish my visits with Rebekah and her boys. We had so much to catching up to do! Hopefully we won't have to go six months before our next visit! 


Thank you for the visit, friend.


Blessings,


Emily

No comments: