FAQs

Thursday, December 29, 2011

Happy Hanukkah!

Barbara and Mom
Last week, we started off Hanukkah with a wonderful dinner (cooked by Mom, of course!) and wonderful company.  


Me and Jeannine
I was also able to go on a short outing (1 hour) to a Hadassah Hanukkah party, which I really enjoyed. I hung out reclining on a chaise at the end of one of the sofas, and women kindly came over to me to chat. 

Me and Mom all dressed for Hanukkah. I am wearing my Shalom sweater and Silver nail polish just for the occasion! :)
Thanks Mom for the latkes, chicken, applesauce, spinach salad and chocolate covered strawberries!


Last night of Hanukkah


I love lighting the Menorah. This year we lit two. I spent time listening to my Hanukkah CDs, listning to the NPR Hanukkah Lights stories, and watching a Hanukkah concert. One evening after a hard day, I just sat in my recliner and watched the candles burn from start to finish while listening to my CD that describes Hanukkah in story and song. I'm always so sad when Hanukkah is over! 



Blessings,


Emily

No comments: