FAQs

Thursday, March 14, 2013

Demolition And Disruption



Asher Surveys the Scene

As of yesterday, this was the current state of my bathroom. In two and a half hours four guys were able to completely demolish our bathroom. (It's not a very big bathroom!)

No More Baths 

For the next four weeks things will be a little disrupted, but we are very very excited about the final product--a bathroom more accessible for me and a much needed upgrade from the 37 year old fixtures. My bedroom is right next to the bathroom, so I'm sleeping on an air mattress in the den for part of the day while they are here and trekking to a different bathroom right now. It's all a little tough on my body, but I'm at least a little more stable than I was just two weeks ago when I wrote about my setback.




Demolition Puppy Style



Puppies Love Toilet Paper!

In the process of trying to clear out the bathroom yesterday morning, Mom discovered the puppies had found various pieces of contraband--their favorite being a FULL roll of toilet paper. At least they had fun making such a mess!



The Evidence

The construction crew is actually more neat and organized than the puppies! We couldn't have asked for more pleasant people to work with and thankfully, the foreman is a HUGE dog lover. :)

Blessings,

Emily


2 comments:

ITooWasAbused said...

I have a soft spot for pups who like ripping up toilet paper. When I was a kid I used to sneak our golden retriever a roll of toilet paper and tell her to tear it up. She'd rip the whole thing into bits with great glee and I'd laugh so hard which made her even more excited. It was so cute and so worth the cleanup after.

A bit of mischievousness is so endearing ;-)

ITooWasAbused said...

('course your mom, the cleaner-upper of said mischievousness, may disagree, hehe)