FAQs

Monday, March 11, 2013

Uncle Crazy Makes Omelets!

35 Foot Ceilings

On Sunday afternoon, we went over to Uncle's house for his famous omelets.  

We spent two days traveling each way, since the trip is over 10 hours and I cannot make it that long in one day. We arrived in Chicago Friday, rested all day Saturday, went to the party, visited on Sunday afternoon for a couple of hours, and then traveled home Monday and Tuesday. That's a lot of travel for six hours of visiting! But that was all my body could handle.

The Omelet King

Seriously, his omelets cannot be matched. We think it's the zillion pound cast iron skillet that is his secret. Or maybe it's those glasses? He even takes custom orders (i.e. cheeseless for me).






I loved seeing Uncle's gorgeous home--an old stable house converted into condos.




Brother and Sister Bonding


Do I dare say how much the two of them look like their mother?

We loved spending an afternoon with Uncle, Sandie (she's a keeper! :)), and Dana. I was pretty tired and kind of just laid around on the sofa, but we were grateful to have low-key tome together.

Blessings,

Emily
(aka 'Beautiful Niece')





No comments: