FAQs

Saturday, March 16, 2013

Asher Says Pbth!

Pbth

Poor Asher can't handle the commotion of the construction workers in and out of the house, so he's hanging out at Dad and Abbie's for the next few weeks. He'll be home on weekends and I'll likely be begging for a few visits in between. I'm so used to having this guy fall asleep next to me at night, follow me into the bathroom, lay outside my bedroom door, it's going to be strange having him away. 

Here he is sleeping in one of his favorite spots--the bathroom floor--and sticking his tongue out! I wonder what he will think of the new floors, which are heated? Hmmmm....

So far the puppies are hanging in there with the construction workers--Gershwin SLEPT through the entire demolition process yesterday. He's pretty chill about it all. Tovah is a bit more frustrated with being confined to certain spaces, and often sings her Lowchen Lament to let us know how frustrated she is.

When Asher arrived home yesterday for his weekend visit, I heard a 'thump'. My guess was that he was trying to head butt the bathroom door to get it open so he could go take a nap in there. (He naps when I nap!) He looked completely befuddled by the new pocket door and the fact that it wouldn't open. I showed him the new bathroom so far and told him he'd have to sleep elsewhere for a while. Poor old guy.

Blessings,

Emily

No comments: