FAQs

Sunday, July 24, 2016

Monday Dog Blog: Happy Birthday Mr. Gershwin!

Baby Boy: November 3, 2012

This sweet little boy is all grown up now.

July 24, 2016


November 3, 2012

But he's still the biggest cuddle bug ever.







Gershwin had a pretty good birthday, I think.




He got two new toys, some treats and a fun set to practice his agility moves.




We set up the weave poles and tunnel outside right away.




These two love the tunnel!





Gershwin also really loves the new moose. 

I really can't believe both of these puppies are four. Time is going by way too quickly!

I love this little guy so much my heart bursts. He is the best cuddler EVER. His sweet soulful eyes melt my heart.

Gershwin would like to send out a special birthday wish to his brother/littermate, Buddha!

Happy Monday!

Blessings,

Emily

No comments: