FAQs

Sunday, October 18, 2015

Monday Dog Blog: Going Blue for Mommy!


Hey, it's Gershwin here this week. 

Do you see these cool blue deely boppers I am wearing?

Well, I wore them to help Mommy celebrate her birthday, but I am also wearing them this month to support Mommy's efforts to raise awareness of Dysautonomia.

She's been working really hard to blog more about Dysautonomia and to do fundraising, and I want to do my best to support her.

Would you please consider supporting Mommy by making a donation to support Dr. Rowe?

Having our Mommy so much healthier than when we first met her three years ago makes us really, really, really happy. She can do so much more with us and we love it! 

So much of Mommy's health improvements are because of this amazing doctor, his exceptional clinical care and his research.

Please click HERE to help Mommy reach her fundraising goal.

Happy Monday!

Blessings and thanks,

Gershwin (and Tovah Rose)

No comments: