FAQs

Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Goals: What I Want My Blog to Look Like

Stream at a Favorite Local Park

I've been mixing up the posts on my blog this month, trying to encompass a variety of topics and blog more frequently. 

I'd like to use Dysuatonomia Awareness Month and my birthday month in the following ways:

1. To continue working to raise money for Dr. Rowe/Dr. ANS. You can find the link to my fundraising page HERE. Thank you SO much to everyone who has donated so far. I'm overcome with gratitude at the success of the campaign so far and excited to watch the momentum continue.




2. To elaborate more on what is working for me treatment-wise, what new discoveries we have made over the past three years, and to share more about my team (headed by my point guard, Dr. Rowe).




3. To use Dysautonomia Awareness Month as a time to share some general, but powerful, facts about dysautonomia and related illnesses, especially Chronic Fatigue Syndrome. I'll also be sharing specific facts about the Chronic Fatigue Clinic/Dr. Rowe's Clinic at Hopkins, so that folks can have a better understanding of how his clinic works and why I am so passionate about helping his clinic in particular. I'll try to do this in short posts. Some of the information is new even to me.




4. To share some of the events of the past year that I've enjoyed with my new freedoms and health in celebration of healing, Dr. Rowe and life. I've often not blogged about big things because I was busy enjoying new experiences, but I'd like to share with many of you what's been keeping me busy!

I'd like to see the goals for this month trickle into the future as I try to make blogging and writing a greater priority. I need to write. As in, I need to write to survive. I've let my blog go in place of new adventures, but I'd like to balance things out a bit as we enter into the Fall and Winter months. 

Be a dancing light,

Emily


No comments: