FAQs

Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Birthday Gratitude

"Made in 1975: Forty Years of Awesome"
The PERFECT Gift From My Friend Emily

The last week and a half has been a whirlwind of birthday blessings. I cannot imagine beginning a new decade feeling more loved than I have these past several days.

Until the dust settles, I catch my breath, I finish my fundraising and I wrap up Dysautonomia Awareness Month blogging, I fear my thank you texts, emails and notes will be a bit delayed.


I Wore My Crown Everywhere I Went Over My Birthday Weekend!


I want to take a moment to say here on my blog: THANK YOU from the very bottom of my heart for all of you who showered me with such love and support on my 40th birthday.

Thank you for the voicemails, the birthday serenades, the texts, the Facebook messages, the flowers, the snail mail cards (so many beautiful cards and notes), the meaningful gifts, and the tremendous show of support for my fundraiser celebrating my improved health and Dr. Rowe. 

My cup runneth over. 


It's Amazing How Few People Noticed It! Haha!


40 truly does feel fabulous, fantastic and magical. I never imagined the health I'm experiencing now, and I am continuously humbled and amazed by the support system and love that surrounds me.

Healing. Love. Peace. Joy.

I feel them all. 

Thank you to each of you for being a part of my life, for embracing my journey, for loving me, and for helping me to celebrate this milestone birthday. This life wouldn't be the beautiful life that it is without YOU in it. 

Blessings,

Emily



No comments: