FAQs

Sunday, September 14, 2014

Monday Dog Blog: What A Pair

All Decked Out For Labor Day


Last week's Monday Dog Blog wasn't the typical cheerful post, but never fear--we're back to smiles and sunshine here at Dancing Light's Studio when it comes to Dog Blogs.


Treat?!


Every once in a while, I capture a moment when brother and sister are side by side. 


Maybe If We Do This We Can Get a Treat?


It's hard to resist the cuteness factor.


Ah, The Life...


And while most of my photos are taken inside, Tovah Rose and Gershwin love spending HOURS each day outside. Boy, are we ever glad we fenced in our yard. It's hard work for these guys to keep up with all of the goings on in the neighborhood.


Pooped Out, Snuggled Up With His Baby

By the end of the day, they are very, very tired.

Mr. G has been going through a phase (these guys cycle in and out of phases just like kids, I swear!) in which he is less snuggly, and more apt to settle into his crate for a rest. I miss him, but I'm hoping he'll come around again. Tovah Rose, on the other hand, has been extra cuddly lately. Maybe they are trading off who gets more snuggle time? But my lap has room for two, so I hope they figure things out soon.

Happy Monday!

Blessings,

Emily





No comments: