FAQs

Sunday, July 20, 2014

Monday Dog Blog: G's Birthday Bash

What's in Here?
(G is on the Left, Tovah Rose on the Right)


I think our little G had a good birthday celebration. And since he came into the family as the third child, he is always ready to share and he let Tovah help him open his presents. 


We Learned How to Open Presents from Asher


These two haven't quite learned how to open presents the way Asher used to!


I Got It!


So I was very impressed when he figured out how to get the toy out of the box.


Yay!


And open it!


And I Like It!


I think he liked it. :)



Is That It?

Wow. That Was Hard Work.

Hmmm, This is More Fun


But then, Tovah and Gershwin found Mom's Pellegrino bottle and thought that was MORE fun!


My Buddy


Gershwin opened presents, pre-washed dishes, had an extra taste of goat's milk kefir (which he LOVES and waits for EVERY day when I get my smoothie ready), snuggled with me in the middle of the afternoon to watch TV (a rare treat, but I wasn't feeling well), went for a walk, spent lots of time outside, got to chew on his Busy Bone, and, well, had an all-around good day when it comes to being a dog. :)


Sweet Boy

We hope being TWO is Fantabulous for our little guy!

Happy Monday!

Blessings,

Emily



No comments: