FAQs

Saturday, July 19, 2014

Happy 2nd Birthday to Our Little Light



Happy 2nd Birthday Gershwin Leor!


I asked our little Gershwin Leor Shall We Dance what he wanted for his birthday. Our little light said that he wanted Mommy and Mom to just sit all day and cuddle with him. :)






I sure am glad this little guy never grew out of wanting to snuggle. He really does fit his middle name, Leor, meaning "I have light". His wagging tail, his jumping like a pogo stick, his bounding up on my lap to snuggle, his pre-washing of the dishes, and his adoring personality always light up my days.




He'll be getting a new toy, a box of treats, and plenty of snuggle time.

As I type this, the tears well in my eyes. I can't imagine life without this guy. I can only be grateful that Dayle thought we were the perfect home for G and that we took the huge leap of faith to get a third dog, even when we knew it was a wee bit on the crazy side. 

Life is immeasurably better with my little G and little T.

Blessings,

Emily


No comments: