FAQs

Monday, July 14, 2014

Baking Cookies with Lana

Baking Cookies with Auntie Em (In Coordinated Outfits)

Guess who else visited during Fest week? Miss Lanadoodles and family. 

When Lana arrived I was scooping dough to put on cookie sheets, so she helped me make the rest of the cookies. Sarah did all of the 'hard labor'-- putting all of the trays in the oven, taking them out, washing all of the dishes, and putting all of the cookies away. Seriously, am I spoiled or what?


Tovah and Gershwin with Sarah


The puppies thanked Sarah for her hard work by cuddling with her. :) 


Cookie Time: Bob and Lana

After baking the cookies we made sure to enjoy some!

Sarah, Bob, Lana and I had a wonderful visit--listening to the Frozen soundtrack, baking cookies, playing hide and seek, playing with my dolls (who are now named Elsa and Anna--and both seem to have a peanut allergy), getting lots of hugs, and catching up. Lana just turned four--and she's at such a fun age!

I love you all! When can I start counting down to the next visit? :)

Love,

Auntie Em



No comments: