FAQs

Wednesday, July 09, 2014

Fest Is Here: Kate Visits!

Kate and Me

It's one of my favorite weeks of the year--our town's arts festival. Last year was the first time I had actually been to Fest since getting sick, but every year I can't wait to see my friends who come into town for the festival and to visit family. 

Sometimes a larger group of us manage to get together, and we really missed being able to have Jess with us today.

Still, I got three hours of one on one time with Kate--which is something that is a tremendous treat. The comfort of being with childhood friends never changes. In fact, I think it just may get better and more meaningful with each passing year--the comfort, the authenticity, the ease of being together, and the knowledge that we're in this for the long haul. 

Can't wait to see you again in three weeks for the reunion, Kate! 

Blessings,

Emily



No comments: