FAQs

Monday, August 03, 2009

Bonding With Miss A: Fluffer Nutters and Nail Polish


Miss Alexandra came over for a fluffer nutter luncheon today. We are trying to make this an annual tradition. If I felt better, we'd be doing it more often because it's so much fun! Right now I'm so enjoying being able to do this sort of thing and I'm packing in as many happy things as I can right now.

We forgot to take pictures of this gourmet delight. If you haven't ever had a fluffer nutter, you are missing out!



After lunch we painted our finger nails. Miss A had to line up all of the options and coordinate them by color.


In the end she decided to have me paint her nails a pale pink with sparkly polish on top. Pretty fancy!


I let an 11 year old paint my nails. I had to do a bit of patching up afterwards! I love having painted finger nails. What is it about them that makes me so happy? This is my new color for this summer, called Party In My Cabana. Seriously? Party? Where?

It wasn't a party but it was a lovely afternoon.

Happy Birthday Miss Alexandra!

Photos: Me and Miss A trying to take a picture of ourselves!; The options--oh so many! Keep nail polish in the fridge and it lasts a LONG time, hence the many options!; Miss A and her beautiful nails; Me and my beautiful nails.

1 comment:

Rachel Lundy said...

I'm waaaaaay behind in blog commenting, but I couldn't leave this one out. I'm so glad that the two of you got to have a girls day and paint your nails together. I do love painted nails. :)