FAQs

Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Busy Catching Up: Rebekah

The Glowing Pregnant Lady and Me

I have spent the past two days catching up with close girlfriends that I haven't seen since before the beach trip. I love being in love and having a boyfriend, but some good girl time and counsel is always important too. :)

It's hard to believe Rebekah has seen me since my sickest days when she worked as my caregiver in 2006, continued working with me on organizing and giving me massages until her first child was born six years ago. 

Usually, we are struggling to see each other twice a year--for our birthdays and a date at a local Thai restaurant, but recently we've been on a roll! It's been great. We went out for my birthday, she visited in February for an afternoon, I saw her at the Mom Prom, and then we had lunch this week. Yay!



Prego with #3! :) (February of this year)

I'm thrilled and honored that Miss Rebekah has invited me to come to the hospital to meet her new little one when s/he arrives. This feels like such a huge blessing to be included in this moment of her life. I've never been well enough to visit a friend in the hospital to see a newborn baby. 

Again, this new life? It's wonderful.

Blessings,

Emily

No comments: