FAQs

Sunday, May 11, 2014

Monday Dog Blog: Free Hugs + Peace/Love



Chilling: A Rare Moment of Peace


I'm not so great about keeping up with brushing the little ones, so they got SHAVED when they went to the groomer. Yikes! Their faces and tails also got trimmed way more than I prefer--and I have to keep reminding myself to keep some perspective that it is JUST hair and it will grow back. :)


New "Outfits"


I decided to remedy the situation with some cute t-shirts.



Free Hugs!



Choosing for Gershwin proved easy. Mr. Hugs is snuggled right here in the recliner with me as I type this.



Mr. Hugs Was Happy to Pose for the Camera Today



Every time I see him lumber along in his little shirt with Free Hugs written on the back, I can't help but smile.



Twinkle Toes? Not So Much!


Choosing a shirt for Tovah Rose was a little more difficult. Barking Diva? Princess? Troublemaker? She would have ended up with the Troublemaker shirt, but it wasn't available in her size. 



Miss Peace and Love



Maybe the Peace/Love shirt will make her a little more Zen?



Goat Milk Ice Cube Treat Time



The weather quickly turned from Spring to Summer-like, and we've discovered a new special treat for these warm days. We buy fresh local raw goat's milk and freeze it in ice cubes. The puppies LOVE it!

Now, if only we could find a kibble they will eat. We've never known two such picky eaters!



My Sweet Boy



Happy Monday!

Blessings,

Emily






No comments: