FAQs

Thursday, May 15, 2014

Doodles!



Making a Play Dough Rainbow

Last weekend, I got to spend Saturday afternoon with Lana. What a treat! 


Play Dough!


Sarah, Bob, Lana and Buffy were here for almost three hours. What continues to bring me so much joy and amazement is that as I continue to increase this new medication I am taking (mestinon), I continue to see improved functioning. 

Lana and I made a rainbow out of play dough, we played a little hide and seek from the puppies (which meant hiding in the shower and hoping the puppies would come looking for us), and got caught up on all things important to an almost four year old. 


I Love This Girl!


She loves to say "cheese" for the camera. She's full of life and joy and imagination. And oh how she has grown since her last visit in October.

I love that I can engage with her in play and conversation.


Sarah Snuggles with Tovah Rose


While I played with Lana, Tovah Rose made sure to find someone to pay her some attention. She kinked out in Sarah's lap!


G Ignores Poor Buffy


Buffy joined us too, but despite her valiant efforts to get Tovah Rose and Gershwin to play with her, they mostly ignored her!


Coexisitng


I've missed seeing Bob, Sarah, Lana and Buffy--and it was wonderful to catch up with all of them!

Love you all! 

Blessings,

Auntie Em


No comments: