FAQs

Saturday, May 10, 2014

Mom: 100% Awesome

Ms. Be Inspiring Makes a Wish

Just a little shout out to say Happy Birthday and Happy Mother's Day to my 100% Awesome Mom!

(She will be so mad when she sees that I posted this photo of her, but it will be too late to take it back by that time! :))

Per Mom's request we have kept her birthday and Mother's Day low-key. This is very difficult for me to do--as I want to spoil her as much as I can in return for all the spoiling that I get. But Mom prefers that we keep things simple (and less stressful) so we got massages on her birthday and had a simple meal of burgers with local farm-raised beef. 

After dinner we enjoyed a nice StRoll.

For dessert? ICE CREAM! And, I'm literally screaming about the ice cream because as much as my new diet limits me, I'm now allowed to have some dairy. For the first time in fifteen years I ate ice cream. We found Lactaid chocolate ice cream.  

So, we had ice cream cones with a candle on top and a birthday song serenade by me. 

It was a good day. We'll do things up big next year for the big 7-0. :)

Blessings of health, peace, joy, love and all good things to you, Mom, this birthday and Mother's Day! You're 100% Awesome.

Blessings,

Emily

No comments: