FAQs

Sunday, April 06, 2014

Monday Dog Blog: Home Together

Safe and Snug for the Ride Home

The puppies both did great on the trip home. Tovah Rose seemed to really like her new Sleepypod and a dose of Cerenia for both legs of the trip kept Gershwin from getting carsick. It was a long car ride back--Mom and I were ready to be home three hours before our ETA--but the puppies did great. 



They did not even ask "Are we there yet?" one time. 

We did discover, though, that G likes to have his 'baby' with him. On the first day of travel he wasn't very restful, so the second day I gave him his 'baby'. Voila! He snuggled up and went to sleep.


Enjoying the Big Yard


I think they are very happy to have a big fenced in yard again. They have been spending as much time as possible hanging out in their favorite look-out spot taking in the neighborhood sights and sounds 


Home with Us

We have our Asher Dasher home with us for a few special days.


All Together


And we are loving on him and snuggling with him as much as possible.


Keeping Watch in Front of My Door


He is back at 'work' being an RBI (as Dad would say) and keeping watch in front of my door while I sleep.


Brothers


Tovah Rose and Gershwin have been picking on their big brother.

We enjoyed watching Tovah Rose and Asher create one last happy memory. (If you are reading my blog in email, you will need to go to my blog page to access the video links. And, if someone knows how to tell me to edit this video so it is not sideways I would appreciate it! :P)





And thought about the days when Asher could truly enjoy play and Tovah Rose was still a pesky little puppy.




How fast Tovah Rose has grown since last January and how much poor Asher has struggled.


Freshly Groomed and Ready for Spring (My Jewish Dogs Arrived Home Wearing Easter Egg Bandanas!)


The puppies went to the groomer.


Gershwin is Soaked

As is always the case, it poured (I mean, torrential rain...) right after they came home. 

And that's our news this Monday.

Happy Monday!

Blessings,

Emily









1 comment:

Rachel Lundy said...

You have three very special dogs!