FAQs

Tuesday, April 08, 2014

Asher Noam: May His Memory Be A Blessing

Asher's 11th Birthday -- July 30, 2012

Asher Noam

"Lucky, Blessed, Happy"  "Sweet Friend"

July 30, 2001 - April 8, 2014

August 7, 2010

A loved on has many names. Today we said goodbye to our beloved Asher Dasher, Monsieur Le Fuzz, Fuzz Face, Mr. Fuzz, Lord Asher, Sir Asher, RBI, Vilde Chai, Cuddlebug and Lovebug. He died peacefully and quickly in the comfort of his favorite vet clinic and the wonderful staff there, including Jennifer. I was with him the whole time. Everyone who loved Asher was able to say goodbye. Every pet and human being should be able to die in such a way.


September 29, 2010

Asher has been by my side through the most trying times of my life, always ready to snuggle and always ready to 'alert' on me. He was such a joyful, loyal, fiercely loving dog. We are resting in the comfort that he is pain free now. I hope that he is romping in the grass with his Kong AirDog ring, resting his body in the cool grass, snuggling with his foster sister Zoe, digging in fresh snow, chasing squirrels, and opening lots and lots of boxes now! 

I already miss the click of his toenails and the presence of his body in front of my bedroom door.

A bright and loving light, Asher Noam will be deeply missed. May his memory be a blessing.

Blessings,

Emily

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

He lived his life surrounded by love and he was given the gift of dying with dignity and surrounded by that same love.

M.S. said...

Sending you lots of love.

Rachel Lundy said...

What a wonderful pet and friend Asher was. I'm so glad you had him for all those hard years. I am sorry for your loss. You are in my thoughts and prayers.

Marjie said...

Emily, This is such a beautiful post. It brought tears to my eyes. Your words so clearly display the immense love you had and have for Asher. He lived a joyous, full life, I am certain of it. I can tell from his pictures what a sweet baby he was. You are in my thoughts during this difficult time. If anything, I hope you can take comfort in the love that will remain in your heart. Sending healing thoughts, Marjie