FAQs

Sunday, April 20, 2014

Monday Dog Blog: Tea and Puppies

Ready For Some Beauty Sleep

After getting bath Saturday, promptly playing in the mulch afterwards, and wearing themselves out, the puppies needed some beauty sleep to prepare for tea with Marjie Sunday afternoon. Tovah Rose even got all dressed up in a pink bow! I wish I had a photo of these two little guys hanging out in the mulch turning their paws black. 


Marjie and Tovah Rose: Adorable, Right?!



Sunday afternoon, my new friend, Marjie, came over to have tea, meet the puppies and eat some Passover goodies.

Marjie and I share a lot of common interests and struggles--and having afternoon tea together made my day. We are both looking forward to connecting more with one another, as well as with other Jewish women. 


Mommy's Boy


I feel as if I'm continuing to stay focused on my priorities--when I start to feel uncertain about my day or how I might spend my time, I remind myself of my list. It has helped me to feel focused, joyful and confident in my daily choices. 


I spent all of Saturday afternoon with the puppies--helping to dry them after Mom bathed them, playing in the yard with them, brushing them, practicing some commands and taking the time to just watch them joyfully run around in the yard after their baths.

Jewish Dogs Hit the Easter Biscuit Hunt!


We also went to a fun event at the local pet store--an Easter Biscuit hunt. Tovah, who is usually the braver of the two pups, was shaking with fear when she saw all of the people and dogs. But she settled down and both puppies ended up doing very well with all of the people, dogs and hunting for doggie biscuits. We were all very tired afterwards!


Happy Monday!

And to those of you who celebrate, I hope you had a blessed Easter.

Blessings,

Emily

No comments: