FAQs

Saturday, November 30, 2013

Thanksgiving


Winter Wonderland

I have been resting all week so that I could go to Dad and Abbie's for Thanksgiving. It was a winter wonderland out where they live--with all of the trees covered in ice.


Back Row (Left to Right): Jon, Bill, Monica, Francine, Abbie
Front Row (Left to Right): Meredith, Riley, Me, Gershwin, Dad, Reese)


Dad and Abbie had quite a crew for the noon meal: my stepsisters (Meredith and Monica),; their husbands (Jon and Bill); Meredith's two sons (Reese and Riley); Abbie's long time friend, Francine; me and my 'date',  Gershwin. 



Reese Reads to Pop Pop

Reese adores his Pop Pop, which is absolutely adorable. I sometimes feel a little wistful watching my dad with Reese and wondering what it would have been like to see him as a grandfather to my own children.



Abbie and her daughter, Monica

Abbie is looking at the camera and smiling! 

Gershwin, Dad, Me

I was really grateful to be able to go and see everyone, especially Reese, who declared that he has changed in hundreds of ways! :)


Riley is Worn Out from that Big Meal!

Abbie goes all out for the holidays and made a wonderful meal.


Meredith and Riley

I really enjoyed being able to bring one of the puppies along--this year Gershwin got to go. Maybe next time Tovah Rose will get a turn.


Bill and Gershwin
Bill and Gershwin became fast friends.


Dad, Gershwin, Me and Tovah Rose

Mom snapped this nice pic of Dad and I with the puppies when he brought me home. Asher was right at our feet. 

I think I am still full from our meal. 

Happy Thanksgiving!

Blessings,

Emily

1 comment:

Ellen said...

Love your outfit + hair.