FAQs

Monday, November 25, 2013

Monday Dog Blog: Our Problem Solver

A Soft Spot Just for Me.

Gershwin seems to sense that I'm not feeling well, as he's been sticking extra close to me, especially today. He's really all about a lap and snuggle time. And if there is not a lap, he will find a pillow or a blanket! :)



If you're receiving this post in email and want to see the video clip, you'll have to click on over to my actual blog.

This post is probably for those of my readers who lean towards the 'crazy about dogs' category, as I do.

We like to watch the dogs like TV. 

Tonight while I was eating dinner, G was determined to get his favorite bone off of the top of his crate. (We are huge fans of this website, and all of the dogs like this brand of bones in case your dogs are still making their Thanksgivvukah and Christmas lists. :))

He spent about seven minutes, I think, trying to get the bone. He never succeeded, but I was very impressed by his problem solving skills and his persistence! As you know, I just love watching these guys explore their world.

I'm wondering about some other activities we can give him to help nurture his problem solving skills, if any of you have suggestions.

Happy Monday!

Blessings,

Emily




No comments: