FAQs

Saturday, October 19, 2013

B12 Magic Bullets

Ready for B12

Many people have been asking me what I think has led to me feeling so much better the past several months.

The clear resounding answer is: B12 shots! 

B12 injections are a fairly common treatment for CFS. I've been taking high doses of oral B12 with some success, which made me curious about trying the injections. Dr. ANS was all for such a simple and safe intervention.

I inject 1000 mcg of B12 into my thigh twice weekly.


The Bee's Knees

I started the shots in April, and in a very short amount of time started feeling more energetic, both physically and cognitively. The dose, originally at once weekly, would wear off before the next dose, so we increased to twice weekly. 

The very good news about B12 shots is that they don't seem to lose effectiveness over time. As Dr. ANS says: I don't need to be worried about a finite number of magic bullets in those syringes! 

It's really that simple and straightforward as to what most influenced my improved quality of life. 

B12 is the bee's knees.

Blessings,

Emily

No comments: