FAQs

Monday, October 07, 2013

Birthday With Dad and Abbie



Love This Pic of Us!


Dad and Abbie came over this weekend to celebrate my birthday. Here I am with my new purse, book on CASSETTE (yes, this book only comes on cassette and I still have a cassette player), and Emmylou Harris CD. 

My friend Ellen has been encouraging me to listen to the book of letters between Elizabeth Barrett Browning and Robert Browning as an example of a love story between a woman who is very physically ill and her husband to be.


Abbie and Tovah Rose


Twinkle Toes is a bit over exuberant in her greetings sometimes and Abbie has fragile skin, so she comes prepared with a pair of socks! This always cracks me up. Tovah was so settled in on Abbie's  lap she cold barely keep her eyes open.


Dad and His Buddy Gershwin

Dad loves to be with the pooches.

He and I are having a daddy-daughter birthday date on Saturday at Barnes and Noble to do a little shopping and have a cup of tea together. I'm so excited to be able to go on an outing!

Thanks for starting off my birthday week with a nice visit Dad and Abbie!

Blessings,

Emily


No comments: