FAQs

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Packing

Asher 'helping' us pack.


While Mom was helping me set out clothes for our vacation, Asher jumped up on the bed and curled up on top of everything! I wonder if he thought perhaps, if he just kept nice and still, we would pack him up in the suitcase and take him along too? I mean, he could pass for a cute stuffed animal, right?

When this post arrives in your inbox it means we are on our way home from our trip to Chincoteague, VA and an overnight stop on the way home for a visit with Dr. Complex. (Since I am a bit uncomfortable posting when we will be out of town on FB and my blog, I was intentionally vague in previous post about our exact travel dates). After almost two weeks away from Facebook, email, blogging, and telephone I will be re-entering the digital world. Hopefully I will be able to upload my photos and blog about our trip after I take some time to recuperate from the travel.

Blessings,

Emily


1 comment:

Rachel Lundy said...

I hope you have had a good vacation. I can't wait to read about it and see pictures!

I hope that you are able to recover quickly from the trip. Rest well.