FAQs

Thursday, October 06, 2011

Ang!

Me and Ang
Angela was in town for whirlwind visit to her parents last weekend, so she swung by for a quick Sunday afternoon visit. I had intended to deflect the conversation back to her, but it turns out I needed to talk to her big time. I'm so deep in the forest right now medically that I can't see out, so it helped to have Angela's knowledge, intelligence, compassion, perspective and understanding.


I think I did all of the talking this visit! Thankfully, we have a quarter of a century of friendship under our belts now. We've learned how to give and take and that sometimes one person needs to talk more than the other. It all evens out in the end with friends like Ang.


Blessings,
Emily

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Aww! You guys look great! Hope you had a good visit. Miss you both!