FAQs

Thursday, October 06, 2016

October is...



#dysautonomiaaawarenessmonth#strongertogether#imwithher#jewish#personwithadisability


Another year of raising awareness is upon me, and I have decided to continue my fundraising efforts for Dr. Rowe along with continuing to blog about living with Dysautonomia.

I have experienced another year of unprecedented healing and owe so much of this to Dr. Rowe.

Please help me to raise awareness of Dysautonomia by doing something fun like painting your nails blue and explaining to folks why they are blue or by sharing a blog post about what Dysautonomia is or by making a contribution to my fundraiser.

Every dollar you donate goes to Johns Hopkins and Dr. Peter Rowe. No processing fees are taking from your donation.

Click HERE to make a donation online.

Blessings and gratitude,

Emily



No comments: