FAQs

Sunday, October 30, 2016

Happy Halloween!





 I carved a pumpkin on Sunday afternoon.

It's always a messy job!



I also got the kids ready to go for Halloween!




They are Ty Beanie Babies and we will be heading over to Hillary Headquarters downtown tomorrow afternoon to give all of the staff smiles and snuggles. Apparently, the staff love doggy visitors, and given the look on Eisha's exhausted face, I think these folks could use some love and cheer. They are working so so hard for our country right now.



Have a wonderful, fun, safe and happy Halloween!

Blessings,

Emily, Tovah Rose and Gershwin




1 comment:

Rachel Lundy said...

Oh my goodness - those Beanie Babies costumes are so cute! Very simple and clever!

I was the messiest person when we carved pumpkins yesterday too. We sat on the floor and used puppy pee pads to soak up the pumpkin droppings. And yet I still ended up with pumpkin all over my pants. And no one else did. How can I be so messy??!!

The only one messier than me was Frodo, but that is because he was licking pumpkins and sticking his head inside of them. He was pretty excited about the pumpkin carving!