FAQs

Friday, September 16, 2016

Our First Day as Maineiacs + Harvest Moon



Our first day here was all about resting and recuperating from the long trip. I slept about 12 hours Thursday night and napped in the afternoon for more than two hours. And we are all in bed early tonight as well.




Other than Mom's outing to the grocery store, we hung out at the house, spending the afternoon on the deck in the sunshine. The temperature was just perfect for my body! About 69 degrees.



We literally put our feet up and took in the view (and Tovah Rose too!)





While Tovah Rose took in the scenery, Mr. G napped in the shade. Everyone was so content because we were all together.



I spent a couple of hours just holding Tovah Rose on my lap, snuggling with her, chatting some with Mom, listening to the wind in the trees, the birds in sky and taking in the view.



What a view it is.


Someone got so relaxed she dozed off!



While I was quite tired today, I was not sick, and could spend the afternoon outside sitting up.



I really enjoyed the time just chilling with the puppies petting them.



Before and after dinner I made it outside and down a crazy flight of wooden stairs to capture the Harvest Moon. 






Of all the places to be when a Harvest Moonrise occurs this is pretty spectacular.











Blessings,

Emily

2 comments:

Rachel Lundy said...

Beautiful pictures! Thanks for sharing! I hope your vacation is relaxing.

Unknown said...

Gorgeous! Enjoy the calm!