FAQs

Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Happy Hospital Visit + Jennifer



Yayyyy!!!!!


Today was one of those "This New Life is Amazing" kind of days. 

Rebekah had told me that when she had her third baby, I could come visit her in the hospital. I either live far away from my friends having babies or I've never been well enough to visit a friend here locally when she had a baby.


Bliss


Today, for the first time ever, I made a HAPPY trip to the hospital.


Baby Katie


I got to hold this newborn baby girl, Katie, for almost 45 minutes! She was very sound asleep after having gotten a bath and eating (very hard work!).


Adoring Her New Baby Girl


I'm so thankful to Rebekah for sharing this special moment in her life with me and allowing me to be a part of it. After having two boys, you can tell Rebekah is enamored with her little girl. And how is it that she looks so great after having just given birth at 4:30 in the morning?!

I have always gotten to meet Rebekah's babies soon after they were born, but never at the hospital as brand new babies. Now I know what all the fuss is about when it comes to holding that teeny little miracle so soon after she enters the world.


Tovah Really Wanted Snuggle Time with Jennifer!


In addition to seeing Rebekah and meeting Katie, I had my monthly "Tuesday Tea" with Jennifer, which always fills my soul. Tovah Rose seemed very happy to see her vet. :)

Two great friends. A new baby girl. All in one day.

This New Life.

Blessings,

Emily







No comments: