FAQs

Monday, March 30, 2015

Monday Dog Blog: The End of Vacation

Happy Dogs!


Well, it's a wrap folks. Our six weeks here in glorious, friendly, relaxing Sunset Beach, NC is at it's end.

We've done a few things to top it off, including taking one last swim in the ocean.


Eau de Wet Chien


After watching my little brother go in the water, I got up my courage to go in too! And, boy was it ever fun! 


Look What I Did!


Mom and Mommy were so proud of me they were cheering and hip hip hooraying like crazy.

Usually I am the brave one, but when it came to going in the ocean my little brother was much more brave. I am glad I watched him show me what to do.


I Am So Brave!


I (Gershwin) was glad to get another chance at a dip in the ocean. Since my sister is always so brave, and I am not as brave, it is nice to have one thing that I can show her how to do. :)


A Treat?!


Boy, were we ever sandy and dirty after our day at the beach. We had to get baths.


So Much Good Stuff to Watch!


We have both really enjoyed hanging out on the patio just watching the world--the birds, the golfers, the golf balls, the golf carts, and the pretty pond out back. I (Tovah Rose) could just spend hours outside enjoying that view!


We LOVE LOVE LOVE to Snuggle in the Recliner


Mommy really needed a break from packing, and quite frankly, so did we. So, she settled into the recliner for some hand sewing. We were so so happy to snuggle.


Isn't Mommy Doing a Good Job on Her Sewing?

I (Tovah Rose) really wanted to help!

Sibling Love


Even though we fight a lot and I (Tovah Rose) am the ten pound alpha dog, I gotta admit I really do love my little brother. Sometimes I even willingly snuggle up to him!


Playing Nice

We have had a wonderful vacation. We couldn't ask for more! We get to be the center of attention 24/7! Mom and Mommy both snuggle with us a lot, they take us for rides, they feed us pup cakes, they take us for long walks and StRolls, they take us to the beach. Plus, we really really really love that everyone thinks we are so beautiful and that everyone wants to meet us! :) We love to be the center of attention.


Snuggle Time with Mom!


Yup, we're gonna miss this place. Sunset Beach is a part of our hearts now too, just as it is for Mom and Mommy. Yet we are ready for what awaits us at home--especially our favorite guy, Kierny, and our big fenced in yard! :)

Blessings,

Emily






No comments: