FAQs

Monday, March 09, 2015

Monday Dog Blog: Sleeping Arrangements

Gershwin Gets A Visit From Tovah Rose

Well, it's technically still Monday as I type this, but this post won't get out to subscribers until Tuesday morning. Oops.

All I can say about the photos of Tovah Rose and Gershwin sharing a crate is: we can't believe THIS HAPPENED! 


Sibling Love


Tovah doesn't like to share space with her little brother, but I caught her snuggled up in his crate next to him the other night. And my heart totally melted.


All My Babies Where They Belong


For these two, much of life is about where and when they will get to sleep.


Contented

Tovah's spot of choice is usually on my pillow above my head. 

Gershwin sleeps next to my pillow where I can rest my arm on him.

Sometimes Tovah Rose gets a little pissy at Gershwin if he gets too close to HER space on the bed. With a mean growl she lets him know he needs to MOVE!


One Pooped Puppy


Gershwin loves to snuggle up next to me on the bed.


This Beach Air Tires Me Out Mommy!


Tovah Rose doesn't seem to mind that half of the time she's squashed between my pillow and the decorative pillow on the bed...


And Messes Up My Hair!

or that her hair is kinda messed up!


I Love To Sleep Here!


I sure do love having these snuggle bugs to keep me company. 


Melting Mommy's Heart

But this week, the moment Tovah Rose snuggled up to her brother in his crate took the cake for best moment of the week between these two babies of mine.

Happy Monday!

Blessings,

Emily

No comments: