FAQs

Tuesday, February 09, 2010

Would You Like Some Dinner With Those Toys?



This is a common scene in our house at dinner time. As soon as dinner time approaches, Asher goes to his toy boxes, gets out multiple toys, runs around squeaking them, and then leaves them strewn around his bowl.





Then he cries and whines and waits and otherwise acts as if he hasn't been fed in ages.




Sixteen weeks into treatment, Asher is still taking good care of me every day. I couldn't get through this without his constant companionship...and his ability to make me laugh every day. He's such a clown!

Blessings,

Emily

Photos: Asher waiting for dinner...with a few of his toys.

4 comments:

Emily said...

That is hilarious! Love it! :)
Yay for 16 weeks!!!

alia said...

Is there a certain length of time for the treatment (like 20 weeks or 30) or is it: Until you feel better?

Rachel Lundy said...

Too funny!! I'm so glad you have Asher to entertain you and keep you company eacy day.

Unknown said...

Thank you Asher and Emily for you good wishes. I am pretty sure you learned your dinner tricks from Zoe.
She starts whining reeeally quietly (I can hear it anyway) at 4pm exactly. It becomes louder and louder until she is served dinner.

Hugs to you all,

Jean and Zoe (I am hungry now too)